Models and Animationss
- Tosca - Our main character model artist, provided most of our player models, and the majorty of our animations.
- riven - Animator, provided our movement animations.
- Mythicat - Provided countless amazing character body parts, and lovely textures.
- Zombeh - Zomb provided lovely flowers, painted rocks, and other object edits.
- RisingDemise - Provided both custom meshes and conversions, really helped us bring the game to life!
- ShabamOwam - Provided underwater arches and a few other nick nacks that helped immersion greatly. Also created a cute kitty marking!
- Zombeh - Created Ficho Tunnel, our tutorial maps, WaterMill and a part of Fluorite Plains.
- Cockytoo - Created Temple of Dreams and a part of Fluorite Plains, and some markings too!
- Cryptid - Created South Pole and a part of Fluorite Plains.
- sobieski - Created Last Cave, Sky's Rim and a part of Fluorite Plains.
- RisingDemise - Gave support to multiple map designers, and made 2 maps themselves.
Character Texutres, Markings
- Astralskye - Created numerous amazing markings.
- Cryptid - Created lovely shade, mask texture sets and numerous markings.
- Mythicat - Created an amazing shade texture set and numerous markings.
- Randomzzz - Created numerous lovely markings.
- Ruadhan - Created numerous lovely markings.
- Randomzzz - Provided an amazing loading screen.
- Yugi - Provided our nevest, edited logo.
- Sprite - Coded everything related to the game: The game itself, the website, the launcher, discord bots and so on.
All assets were used with appropriate commercial use, mods allowed licenses. Some creators have requested we also link and explain the changes made. Some are fine with just a name credit.
- Title song "Fox Cub" by Svix
- Bonfiria "Plains" and "Caves" music by Vindsvept under license CC BY 4.0 (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0)
- Additional sound effects from https://www.zapsplat.com
- Additional sound effects from https://mixkit.co (Please check LICENSE.txt)
- "Greenhouse Foliage" by Mats de Wind on Sketchfab
- Nakomi's objects
- Huge thanks to Nakomi who has allowed this game to be possible. She was kind enough to donate her beautiful work for our use.
- Auccultist made various map objects
Character Texutres, Markings
- Journey - Provided eye textures
- Auccultist made numerous markings
- Sephiiwrath made numerous markings
- Sally and LadyStardew on discord
- Neck and muzzle used here - https://www.flickr.com/photos/laenulfean/481388115/
- Shoulder and neck used here - https://www.flickr.com/photos/countrybob69/6648186005/
- Neck used here - https://www.flickr.com/photos/flamesworddragon/7263442148/
- Muzzle used here - https://www.flickr.com/photos/downearth/14975099621/
- Leda - Leda retextured default objects using commercial use textures listed below and painted some grass provided. Also provided particles and some painted rocks!
- Terrain textures were created by Leda using blends of the original 2010 game textures and textures listed below.
- WILLIAM WARBY https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/2.0/ made seamless, contrast edit, another texture overlay.
- JO NAYLOR https://www.flickr.com/photos/pandora_6666/8674667636/in/photolist-edxWt7-DuRopY-rAGAet-mb3Cbi-ohxQMS-hmoz1a-asAVXk-anU8sP-2a9FUia-e7FYQ5-aaskmk-NpR82o-8jgkbS-aeGNpB-CSWCre-qukCaE-yTrfKG-e7FZ9w-5nDZDS-b1ctEt-2a47dnu-afKTQU-dR1wXF-ahF4wm-yTuXqQ-6KjxAf-dMSmav-EGQVAS-wjsc6m-ScLVL1-hYNw84-AQsJmD-ecpuD6-e47B57-e6xvgx-xgtHPp-zb6Q1a-a8xTkz-nvwLaW-AA9kQg-auReJi-RpxZVy-dqf8cg-p2DKhT-wYYFxP-t2MsbX-xgtudB-7vfBJE-zX1nn9-8jgk2U made seamless, layered over another texture, paint filter.
- FILFTER FORGE https://www.flickr.com/photos/filterforge/14740080410/ made seamless and layered over another texture.
- FILTER FORGE https://www.flickr.com/photos/filterforge/30818539534/ made seamless and layered over another texture.
- FILTER FORGE https://www.flickr.com/photos/filterforge/19429756493/in/[email protected]/ made seamless, tileable, layered over other textures.
- LUKE JONES https://www.flickr.com/photos/befuddledsenses/6402481603/ made seamless and layered over another texture.
- AVA VERINO https://www.flickr.com/photos/avaverino/4644545463/ made seamless / cropped and layered over another texture.
- TEXTUREPALACE https://www.flickr.com/photos/texturepalace/32883012793/in/photolist-S6L35r-XcmHgd-6sg3io-bARiRX-aDDX1e-eaRVJE-iKV4WR-szbipm-96o5ja-Nm1ebb-EV72CQ-S6L31i-4AkKFW-aBhnSX-RCVwaE-9vWRvt-yF5bY3-RStjC2-2bfMRpi-jpJjh-DBRJT6-QJk4sG-FVWkBQ-yqUo8-Q8bPiC-EVhVKV-d5SQi1-cyiJZQ-LgfQVN-9uk5Je-4o26PY-Xwx64A-5Z4pYb-gW6gcT-DJ1pBU-D8wYVN-egnPSh-oMVfhL-N9jBPb-qRK1hE-S6L2Wa-anw7iW-fQMh2L-87yoVn-99FoJh-Qt1ouj-DRDdMo-DGRhLK-sk2J2x-qeoZyx made seamless, contrast increase, layered over another texture.
- NASA GODDARD SPACE FLIGHT CENTER https://www.flickr.com/photos/gsfc/28601023834/ seamless and layered over another texture (also used on bone objects)
- FILTER FORGE https://www.flickr.com/photos/filterforge/14604360935/ used on elephant skull, layered over another texture
- Leda - Provided our UI textures and multiple amazing loading screens.
- Leda - Created Central Island, Ascension Island and Bonfire Island
ADDITIONAL HELP / THANK YOU
KovuLKD - For creating FeralHeart and allowing us to extend on his legacy.
Shylow - You made this game and community really work. You worked out our basic principles for operation, and you've designed how things should go on a day to day bases. You basically handcrafted the foundation. Thank you for being an avid supporter and huge help in the project, and thank you for being here for us all the time.
Nash/Marsbone - One of the very first people who had faith in this project. Thank you, without your help FHU would never get where it is today.
Paperboy/Thimble - Came up with the name "Unleashed". Would also like to issue a big thanks for our original object set; even if in the end we didn't end up using it.
MoonMoon - Thank you for helping us figure out things we would probably have spent a lot of time debuging otherwise. Your activity helped FHU become what it is today.
Jace - Thank you for giving us your insight and opinions into our UI design! You definietly inspired and helped us get on the right path, and determining the direction we should go in the future when a better UI system is implemented.
Nala_91 - Thank you for sticking around since the first day FeralHeart has been released! While you didn't take direct part in FHU's development, you were one of the people who made the first, now iconic markings of FH, of which ones we took inspiration of with FeralHeart Unleashed!
awesomelyodd - Thank you for helping us out with hosting, and with figuring our server stuff out. Without you, the game really couldn't have become a thing.
All of our Supporters - Without you, we could have never completed this amazing game! Thank you so much for trusting us, and helping us bring this great project into reality!
NOTE FROM THE LEAD DEVELOPER
I'd like to say thank you from the bottom of my heart to everyone who was ever involved in the development, or supported FeralHeart Unleashed. When this project started years ago, I had no idea this game could evolve into what it became. I was an inexperienced young developer, who had no idea about multiple year long projects, community management or even team management. FeralHeart Unleashed taught me an incredible amount of things. I've got better on all fronts in my professional carrer, I strongly believe this project helped me become a way better software developer than I would have became otherwise. Even more importantly though, I was able to meet a lot of people. I had the chance to learn their stories, cultures and how living is in far-far away parts of this planet. This, and the whole project definietly shaped me and my personality a lot. I feel like it helped me become a way more mature and open person than who I was before. I didn't think it was possible, but this project had a huge effect on my life. I am really thankful for everyone, who made this possible.
Thank you for being here, and making FeralHeart Unleashed into what it is!
A lot of people contributed and helped out during FeralHeart Unleashed's development. If we missed someone, or you spotted a mistake, please let us know!